– IDeal: for anyone with a Dutch bank card and card reader.
– Bancontact/Mister Cash: This is for the Belgian customers. With this payment method you can pay with Maestro.
– Belfius Pay Button: With the Belfius Pay Button, Belfius provides its customers with their own payment solution. Consumers with a Belfius account can use the Belfius Pay Button to make direct payments from Belfius Direct Net, Belfius’ online banking product, or via the app.
– KBC: The KBC Pay Button is an online payment method for the clients of the KBC and CBC, together the largest bank in Belgium. KBC focuses on Flanders and CBC on Wallonia. The banks offer their customers a payment button that allows easy and fast online payments. When customers choose the KBC/CBC Payment Button as their payment method, they then select their own bank, KBC or CBC. Customers are then redirected to the familiar online banking environment, where the payment details are already prepared. The customer then has the choice of confirming the payment with a card reader or taking over the payment with the app by scanning a QR code.
– Bank transfer: Via SEPA bank transfer you can make a transfer quickly and easily.